background

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

CASE Study Challenge #167 - Joyous Snowflakes Card

In my attempt to enter more challenges, I'm entering this week's CASE Study Challenge.  

Here is the inspiration:

And my holiday project.  I can't stop using these snowflake dies - they are so delicate and pretty! (Please pardon the lighting - it have been raining here and I can't get outside!)




Have a great Thanksgiving!

Supplies:

Cardstock - Kraft, Silver - Michaels
Patterned Paper - Lost & Found Christmas - My Mind's Eye
Dies - Snowflakes - Impression Obsession, Swirls- Memory Box
Punch - Postage Edge - Fiskars
Stamp - Snowflake Flurries - Papertrey Ink
Ink - Black - Hero Arts
Gems - Hero Arts




1 comment:

  1. So pretty, love the musical background & the snowflakes are stunning. FAB take on the CASE card. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete