background

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Kickstart Organize Your Supplies - Days 3&4

Today's Kickstart lesson was ideas for organizing supplies.  And, boy, do I need help with that!!

Apparently I had an organizational moment a couple of months ago because I found a "scrap bundle" in my box o' scraps!  All clipped together and everything.  I love the idea of bundling together scraps that look good together so you can use them later.



I've been inspired by Jennifer McGuire's paper strip cards from the class.  I thought it would be fun to try to use them on a birthday card for my niece.  

Supplies:
Cardstock - White - PTI
Paper - Bright Side paper pack - My Mind's Eye
Stamps - Birds - PTI, Sentiment - Simon Says Stamp
Other - Glossy Accents, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher


No comments:

Post a Comment