background

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Kickstart Give Yourself a Challenge (Day 7/8)

I'm loving the Online Card Classes Kickstart class right now.  The lessons for days 7 & 8 was to give yourself a challenge.  Since I usually spend way too much time on my cards, I did a 10 minute timed challenge.

Here is the birthday card I made for my nephew.


I was inspired by Lisa Spangler's vertical sentiments on Day 8.  I didn't like any of the larger birthday stamps to use vertically, but the beep beep! seemed perfect!  I don't think I like the colored penciled vehicles.  I think next time I would use markers (or spend a few more minutes coloring!)

Supplies:
Card Base - kraft - PaperSource
Cardstock - fine linen Papertrey Ink
Stamps & Dies - Papertrey Ink
Ink - Cup o Joe - Hero Arts Shadow ink
Colored Pencils - Prismacolor



No comments:

Post a Comment