background

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas tags

I've been selling cards at the local holiday market for the last couple of weekends.  Sales are slow, but  I can't stop making new cards!  To change things up, I made some gift tags this week.  

This patterned paper was so pretty.  I cut 2 scalloped circles for each tag of of the same paper.  (The lighter colors went on the inside so you can write a little note to the recipient.)  I cut a plain circle from the card stock and stamped the image.  The cardstock was glued to the patterned paper.  I lined up the scalloped circles and punched a hole at the top for the twine.  

They were so easy and super cute - I think I'll make more for all of my gifts this year!

Stamp - Brenda Walton
Ink - VersaFine Black - Tsukineko

Stamp - Sentiment Savvy Stamps
Ink - Versafine Black - Tsukineko, Red Current - Fresh Ink

Stamp - Savvy Stamps
Ink - Red Current & Celery - Fresh Ink

Stamps - Savvy Stamps
Ink -  Colorbox Espresso - Clearsnap, Red Current - Fresh Ink

Supplies for all - 
Cardstock - White & Kraft - Recollections (Michaels)
Patterned Paper - Martha Stewart Crafts
Twine - Holiday Divine Twine - Whiskers Graphics
Die - Spellbinders
Circle Cutter - Creative Memories
Hole Punch - EK Success



No comments:

Post a Comment