background

Monday, December 19, 2011

Bunko Gift

I've been hosting Christmas Bunko for several years now and like to come up with a cute little gift for all my friends.  I've mentioned my addiction to shrink plastic before, so I wanted to come up with something using it.  I decided on keychains (who knew it would be so hard to find key rings that would work though!?).

Since I was making 11 of them, I went for a simple design.  First I stamped the sheets using 2 Basic Grey stamp sets and several colors of Fresh Ink.


I let the ink dry overnight.   I cut the sheets into rectangles, punched holes for the key rings and 'cooked' them at 325 until they were done.  
They came out really cute!  Too bad there were a couple of mishaps - I wish there was one left for me!

For the packaging, I stamped some little muslin bags I got from Etsy using my favorite stamp of this season.

Supplies:
Shrink Plastic - Frosted Ruff n Ready Shrinky Dink
Stamps - Flowers - Basic Grey, Partridge/Pear - Savvy Stamps
Ink - Red Current, Tomato Red, Celery, Mango, Ginger, Pool, Navy, Provincial Grey (Fresh Ink)
Key rings - Darice
Muslin Bag - Clever Thoughts on Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment